3D low poly model of a cartoon witch created in 3ds max 2013 and zbrush 4R6.
Low polygonal and symmetrical topology, rendered with vray.
This is an upgraded version (oct 2016) of an older model.
- basic rig using bones and skin
- clothes and ponytails are also rigged
- model comes in displayed and T pose
- realistic SSS (Sub Surface Scattering) skin shaders
- vray materials used
- scene objects are individually named and organized by layers/groups
- additional hair and fur used that can be turned on/off
- max 2013, obj and fbx (some might not support rigging)
- 32 texture maps
POLYCOUNT 18299 polys, 16161 verts
Body: diffuse, opacity, specular, normal, displacement (4096x4096)
Outfit: diffuse, bump, specular, normal, displacement (4096x4096)
Hat: diffuse, bump, specular, normal, displacement (2048x2048)
Hair: diffuse, bump, specular, normal, displacement (4096x4096)
Broom: diffuse, bump, specular, normal, displacement (2048x2048)
Necklace: diffuse, specular, normal, displacement (1024x1024)
Eyes: diffuse, bump (1024x1024)
HDRI environment map
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Tags: witch magic wicca gothic cartoon character people toon girl human cute pretty female woman hair dress body broom suit necklace talisman