This is a low poly and rigged 3D female character created in 3ds max 2016, rendered with vray 3.6 and ready for animation.
- low polygons and game compatible 3D model.
- symmetrical and clean topology, but asymmetrical sculpted.
- rigged using bones and skin
- eyes and hip control
- 3 max files included: dress with diamonds (50900 polys), dress without diamonds (4500 polys) and posed model.
- hair is made with planes and alphas (game compatible).
- vray materials and lights used.
- scene objects are individually named and organized by layers/groups.
- model height 180cm (units) with shoes.
This character can be used for games, movies, commercials, presentations, etc.
- 3ds max 2016, obj and fbx files (some might not support rigging and other features)
- 21 texture maps
- Maya's body
- dress, shoes
- teeth, gums and tongue
- rendering scene (background, lights, cameras)
- smile expression
POLYCOUNT (19000 polys, 27000 verts) without diamonds.
Body (7700 polys)
Body: diffuse, sss, displacement, gloss specular and normal (4096x4096)
Hair: diffuse, normal, opacity and specular (4096x4096)
Dress: diffuse, bump displacement and normal (4096x4096)
Shoes: diffuse and normal (4096x4096)
Lashes opacity (1024x1024)
Hdri environment map
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the
Tags: realistic cartoon girl woman female people dance dancer pole contest instructor fitness seductive zumba salsa bachata sexy naked character human blond