3D cartoon model of a baby boy created in 3ds max 2013 and zbrush 4R6 and ready for animation.
Low polygonal and symmetrical topology created with 3ds max and rendered with mental ray.
- rigged using bones and skin
- clothes are also rigged
- poses included at key 5 and 15 (initial T pose at key 0)
- realistic SSS (Sub Surface Scattering) skin shaders
- arch & design materials used
- scene objects are individually named and organized by layers/groups
- 2 max files (3ds max 2010 and 3ds max 2013)
- obj, fbx and 3ds formats (some might not support rigging and morphs)
- 6 face expressions (saved in obj file)
- 15 texture maps
- Luke's body, hair and clothes
POLYCOUNT (19266 polys, 19200 verts)
Body: diffuse, bump, normal and subdermal (4096x4096)
Diaper: diffuse, bump (2048x2048)
Hairstyle: diffuse, bump, displacement, normal (2048x2048)
Tie: diffuse, bump (2048x2048)
Eyes: diffuse, bump (1024x1024)
Hdri environment map
FACE & BODY MORPHS
- smile, laugh, sad, scared, flirty, sleeping
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Tags: cartoon baby boy infant child cute character model human tie office formal suit diaper male rigged people body 3ds max hair mesh zbrush clothes