3D low poly model of a cartoon ballerina created in 3ds max 2013 and zbrush 4R6.
Low polygonal and symmetrical topology, rendered with vray.
- basic rig using bones and skin
- model comes in 2 poses (displayed pose and T pose)
- realistic SSS (Sub Surface Scattering) skin shaders
- vray materials used
- scene objects are individually named and organized by layers/groups
- max 2013, obj and fbx (some might not support rigging)
- 27 texture maps
POLYCOUNT 19875 polys, 16276 verts
Body: diffuse, opacity, specular, normal, displacement (4096x4096)
Outfit: diffuse, bump, specular, normal, displacement, opacity 1, opacity 2 (4096x4096)
Hair: diffuse, bump, specular, normal, displacement, opacity (4096x4096)
Eyes: diffuse, bump (1024x1024)
HDRI environment map
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Tags: ballerina ballet dance show girl cartoon character tutu gratious sexy grace people toon human cute pretty female woman hair dress body