3D game compatible low poly model of a female ballerina (black swan theme) created in 3ds max 2016, rendered with vray 3.6 and ready for animation.
- basic rig based on bones and skin that comes with eyes and hip controls.
- clothes and shoes are rigged
- poses included in max file
- hair is game compatible
- units: cm
- scene objects are individually named and organized by layers/groups
- 3ds max 2016, 3ds max 2013, obj, ztl and fbx files (some might not support rigging and other features)
- 18 texture maps
- female body, mouth interior, clothes, shoes, crown, hair
- zbrush file includes: body, dress, shoe, tiara.
POLYCOUNT ( 27520 polys, 31100 verts )
Body (7800 polys), clothes, shoes and crown (17830 polys, 18000 verts), hair (3800 polys, 5690 verts)
Body: diffuse, displacement, specular, gloss and normal (4096x4096)
clothes and shoes: diffuse, normal, displacement, specular and opacity (4096x4096)
crown: diffuse, displacement and normal (1024x1024)
Hair: diffuse, opacity and specular (4096x4096)
Eyes: diffuse (2048x2048)
Eyelashes opacity (1024x1024)
Hdri environment map
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Tags: woman realistic cartoon character ballerina ballet grace black swan dance dancer show stage art rigged game real time girl nude female crown