3D realistical and detailed model of a male soldier created in 3ds max 2013 and zbrush 4R6 and ready for animation.
Realistic textures created using high resolution human photos.
Low polygonal and symmetrical topology created with 3ds max and rendered with mental ray.
- correctly anatomical model
- rigged using bones (71 bones) and skin
- eyes (2 bones) and clothes are also rigged
- pose included at key 10 (initial pose at key 0)
- mental ray materials used
- no third-party renderer or plug-ins needed
- i included 2 diffuse maps for the main body (one with AO baked and one normal).
- 2 max files (3ds max 2010 and 3ds max 2013)
- ztl, obj, fbx and 3ds formats (some might not support rigging and morphs)
- 20 texture maps
- Soldier's body
- accessories and clothes
POLYCOUNT (13865 polys, 14764 verts)
Body: 2xdiffuse, bump, specular, normal, displacement, ambient occlusion (4096x4096)
Belt: diffuse, bump and specular (2048x2048)
Boots: diffuse, bump and specular (2048x2048)
Helmet: diffuse, bump and specular (2048x2048)
Eyes: diffuse and bump (1024x1024)
Eyelashes opacity (1024x1024)
Hdri environment map
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Tags: man male 3d human people model character low poly lowpoly military US Soldier Helmet ranger ndv army special troops future new swat Combat America