This is a high quality low poly realistic 3D human mouth created in 3ds max 2016 and rendered with vray 3.6.
- anatomically correct model.
- low polygons and game compatible 3D model.
- asymmetrical and clean topology.
- gums have extra geometry that simulate the liquid as a separate object and can be removed.
- realistic vray materials and lights used.
- tongue is rigged with 3 bones and skin.
- some poles are present in gums only.
- scene objects are individually named and organized by layers/groups.
- real world scale (cm).
- 3ds max 2016, 3ds max 2013, obj, maya and fbx files (some might not support rigging and other features)
- 3 texture maps
- teeth, gums and tongue
- rendering scene (background, lights, cameras)
Mouth (5988 polys, 6572 verts)
Mouth: diffuse, displacement and normal (4096x4096)
Hdri environment map
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the
For any other format, Turbosquid offers free conversions, contact product support for further details. I can be contacted through product support for any information about this model.
Tags: mouth human teeth tongue dental dentition anatomy character gums tooth dentist realistic jaw tonsil dentistry oral cavity stomatology medicine maxilla