Evora is a semi realistic 3D model of a fantasy angelic woman created in 3ds max 2016 and zbrush 4R6. Low polygons and symmetrical topology created with 3ds max and rendered with vray next.
- 2 hairstyles included: one is game compatible and one is made with ornatrix plugin.
- Evora has genitals and 3 type of eye styles(earth, moon, white)
- hair and wings are created with geometry and alpha maps and are compatible with game engines
- realistic vray materials used
- scene objects are individually named and organized by layers/groups
- model height 196 cm
- light rig is included in the scene
- 3ds max 2013, 3ds max 2016, obj and fbx files
- 33 texture maps
- Evora's body
- body chain and wing chain
- mouth interior
- ornatrix hairstyle
- game compatible hairstyle
POLYCOUNT ( 42918 polys, 47172 verts )
Body (10470 polys, 10500 verts)
Wings (2100 polys, 6034 verts)
Hair (4150 polys, 6569 verts)
Mouth (1696 polys, 1911 verts)
Chains (21168 polys, 21168 verts)
Body: diffuse, bump, subdermal, backscatter, glossiness, displacement, specular and normal (4096x4096)
Eyes: diffuse x3, scatter x2, subdermal x2, bump, normal (2048x2048)
Hair: opacity, diffuse and specular (4096x4096)
Mouth: diffuse, bump, displacement, normal, scatter and specular (4096x4096)
Wings: diffuse, bump and opacity (4096x4096)
Eyelashes & eyebrows: opacity and bump (2048x2048)
Hair feathers diffuse (4096x4096)
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Don't forget to check out other models. Thanks.